Got a gorgeous pool that needs maintenance over the cold winter months? Here are 7 hot and EASY tips to keeping your pool ready for summer. We promise it will be easier than a winter diet to get a bikini body for when the sun comes out…
- Tip #1 – Cover your pool and modify your chlorination settings to not over chlorinate
- Tip #2 – Fortnightly check your chlorine and pH levels
- Tip #3 – Occasionally check your skimmer basket and empty as required
- Tip #4 – Don’t forget to check your water level of your pool is half way up your skimmer box opening
- Tip #5 – Occasionally check your filter pressure gauge to see if your filter needs a clean or backwash
- Tip #6 – To prevent moisture build up in your light, turn your pool lights on once a week for at least 30 minutes
- Tip #7 – And the most important tip, LEAVE your Kreepy Krauly plugged in and ready for daily service, to prevent staining, maintain circulation and proper filtration.
Most people don’t know that your Kreepy Krauly is designed to stay in the pool working away so you don’t have to. He will keep ticking along cleaning your pool underneath your pool blanket everyday, working with your filtration system to properly filter your pool. This will ensure naughty leaves that slip through your pool blanket will be whisked away to prevent staining and ideal circulation will be maintained without the need to get your hands cold. An added bonus is there will be no lifting and bending of a robot through winter and summer with a truly automatic solution, just set and forget!
For pool advise, hints and tip, please contact one of our friendly local dealers at https://www.kreepykrauly.com.au/dealer/locator/search/
Don’t have a Kreepy Krauly yet? Find the best Kreepy Krauly for you in 4 simple steps at https://www.kreepykrauly.com.au/poolselector/